Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Post 100 - Failed

So funny story....

I was all excited about my 100th blog post (mostly because it seems like a big deal in the world of blogging). Part of me also thinks about how it represents the time I've spent writing when I probably could have/should have been doing something else..... But that's beside the point! :-)

Anyway, I was eagerly anticipating the time when I could plan out my official 100th blog post. I was trying to think of something really special and creative and slightly different that I could do. The "teacher" side of me wanted to post an assortment of things that kids have brought in for their "100th day of school" celebration.
The "inspired" side of me wanted to blog about 100 verses of the Bible that have made a difference to me and why.
The "fun and funky side" of me wanted to post "100 random things about me."

But that persistent ol' practical side of me just kept winning out and saying, you better work on that homework. Blogging can wait, and it just would not be the most profitable use of your time to blog about 100 of anything!
And then I was just passing through blogspot today and I happened to glance at my number of posts. Guess what it already said?.....

Yup! It said "100 blog posts." No way! I don't remember doing the 100th one yet. But somewhere along the line I must have lost track and written an extra post.
Oh well though. It is almost a freeing thing, because now I don't have to worry about post #100. It's already been used up ;-)

I should mention little blog that you won't see me until maybe the second week of May. I must needs take a break from blogging in order to accomplish all these major school assignments. So I shall keep pressing on and I will pick up the posts when I have some free time again.

4 comments:

  1. I would have liked to read an official 100th blog post... bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too Julie.... Maybe I'll do a make-up one in a future day when I have more time to devote to it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Janell! Maybe you can just celebrate you're 105th, or 125th or 109th. Just pick a random one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I like that idea, David! Hmm, I'll pick a really good one.... and it will probably be in the summertime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!