Thursday, January 12, 2012

Means to the End

"Jesus, my passion in life
Is to know you
May all other goals
Bow down to
This journey of loving you more."

Teaching shouldn't be my foremost passion in life (although it gets me pretty pumped up!)
Anything I consider as a passion,
Is not an end,
but a MEANS to an end.
And that end is glorifying my Jesus.

How does the passion of teaching contribute to my life goal of knowing God better?

* This is a question for everyone, because I know everyone has a passion for something. And that passion is no accident. Don't let it get in the way of knowing Christ.... Instead, ask Him if there is a way for that passion to bring you closer to Him? That may be the very reason He has given it to you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!