Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blissful Afternoon

Did I really not blog last weekend? Oops. I'm not very good at this apparently :-) 

Saturdays always fly. Seriously. I look at the clock and do a double-take. Where did the time go!? Maybe I'll blog tomorrow about some of the day's events.... Tonight, I'm really set on putting some pictures up here. I was glancing through my blog realizing that considering I count myself as a photograph lover, I do not put very many pictures up here. I think I might have to be more conscious of that. 

About a week and a half ago I took a walk around campus with my camera, which is one of my favorite past-times. A little quality time with my camera always makes the rest of the world fade for a short period, and it's just "me behind the lens" enjoying the challenge of getting a good shot. I walked away from that afternoon quite happy with the shots I got.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!