Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's official!

As of May 4, 2012 I'm a college graduate. I could not have asked for a more satisfying graduation day. God aligned all the pieces into place.

 - family drove up early for the awards ceremony and surprised me
 - got every picture I had wanted to get while I was in my graduation "attire"
 - goofy senior class started singing children's Sunday school songs while we were waiting in line to march (that was such a great moment!)
 - I didn't trip when I walked across the stage in my high heels (!!)
 - Pastor was in town around the time of graduation, so he stopped by to watch it
 - went out to eat afterwards with family and sweet friends (even though we got a little lost initially :-)
 - 3 hour talk with my brother in the car on the way back home. I have sure been missing him







Now to take the next step.... 
"Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. 
You guide me with your counsel, 
and afterward you will receive me to glory. 
Whom have I in heaven but you? 
And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart 
and my portion forever." 
              Psalm 73:23-26

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing with me!