Thursday, December 1, 2011

African Bound....

Has it really been nearly TWO weeks since that last post!?

As pathetic as that is, I feel like it's because I've had nothing to say or write. I have only had HOMEWORK.

And this is still somewhat the case. Even tonight I still have homework. But I figure I will get on and remind the little blog that I am still alive and well (just a little red-eyed as of late ;-)
But God has been soo good!






As of today, I was officially accepted to go to Bethesda for my student-teaching experience next semester. I am still reeling with the gratefulness of how He's worked all things out to get me this far.
We'll see what adventures lie ahead....

1 comment:

  1. Your student teaching at Bethesda?! WOW! Thats awesome! Randy and I have always wanted to go there but kids and life have happened... Someday we will :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!