Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Eyes on the Stars



I'm off to camp tonight so I won't have my computer for most of the rest of the summer. But before I am mac-deprived I'd like to plant this important thought in your mind.... One thing I will be keeping at the forefront of my prayers is wisdom for Jeremy. He recently graduated high school and now he's trying to decide the next step in his life. I am so incredibly proud of this brother I have! Please keep him in your prayers as he seeks what direction God wants him to take.... I know wherever he goes, he is gonna be used greatly. So many possibilities! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jel! I love your blog! I will be praying for you at camp and for your brother's decisions. My little brother is also in a life transition, I can relate to the exciting anticipation of seeing how God will use them. :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks nJen! It made my day to know you read this little corner of my world :-) It was a real blessing meeting your parents. They're basically as awesome as you! I'll return the favor and pray for a strong testimony while you kill those weeds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!