Monday, August 15, 2011

*Remade*


This is such a beautiful picture of what God does with my sin! I've often had the chalkboard image in my mind for many years now, but I've never seen it done before my eyes. I just love it. God forgives, restores, transforms, and most of all, brings

HOPE.

"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions." Psalm 51:1

"For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more." Jeremiah 31:34b

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are passed away, behold all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Sometimes I just want to shout it from the mountaintops to a world lost in hopelessness and despair, "Look at what my God can do!" Forgiveness is possible. If you'll only ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!