Saturday, February 11, 2012

Latest Status

Just bought a plane ticket.... Look out South Africa, here I come to do the second round of student teaching!!!

Praise God for the way He provides and works.
"The larger the obstacle, the more obvious it is that my great and loving God is the one paving the way."

I could not be more thrilled to be spending these next 2 months with those kids!!! I have a feeling that 2 months will not be enough.... :-)


And it all started tonight.
Or maybe it started last April when I first expressed an interest in student teaching over there?
Or did it start several years ago when I spent 3 amazing weeks in their beautiful country?
Or maybe it was even before that, when God first planted the seed of dream and desire to go there into my heart.
I can't wait to see what will happen next! And it will be HIS work.

Philippians 1:7 He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

4 comments:

  1. SO excited for you!!
    Kendra was talking about you in church today saying her first favorite "teacher" no longer in the choir because you were gone :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, I miss Kendra too! She is such a good little student. If you get the chance, tell her I said hello :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting really exciting! What date do you land here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily and I will land on the 25th in Joburg, at about 5:00 in the evening. It's so close!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!