Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Library Run

I went to the library last night to find a read-aloud book to read with my class after lunch.

I found the book I wanted in about 5 minutes.

I spend about 35 MORE minutes wandering around the adult fiction section.

I didn't truly have the time for that ;-)

I came back with 5 fiction books that I technically DON'T have the time for.

I can't wait to start reading!!

lol

Make time for the good stuff of life..... For me that's books. What can I say? If I want to teach first and second graders the joy of reading, I have to let myself experience it once in a while :-)


2 comments:

  1. I love reading too! A lot of people with several kids don't have time to read, I make the time, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's impressive! It's nice to know it CAN be done :-) What kinds of stuff do you like best to read?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!