Saturday, December 26, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Christmas day is rapidly drawing to a close. 

(Is it just me, or does Christmas always turn out to be the shortest day of the year!?)

The day has not disappointed, bearing surprises and gifts and family-time as it always does.

And now, as Wesley crawls into bed he exclaims, "Do you know what was my 'faborite' part of the day? When we read the Bible 'togefer'! That was my 'faborite part'."

Well said Little Brother. 

If a five year old can recognize the most important element of the bustling season, you'd think I would be able to as well....  

3 comments:

  1. So very sweet. You will be so happy someday that you recorded what he said. Good job, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Children say the most precious things sometimes. I found your blog through Bethany's, the background is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol That's my little brother! I'm just so obsessed with him it's easy to mistake me for "mom". It's great to be home with him this month because whenever I go back for college he grows up so fast!
    (I tell my mom she should make a book of his quotes :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!