Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Thanking God for all the AMAZING friends He has brought into my life over this year (and the rest of the years!!) I am so blessed it is incalculable. I am absolutely positively grateful for each one of you :-)

“Two are better than one” Ecclesiastes 4:9 

"A friend loveth at all times" Proverbs 17:17



“I thank my God upon every remembrance of you” Philippians 1:3




And so many unposted pictures, unshared memories, untold stories. I truly wish I had the time and space to do it justice. When I count my blessings from this year, they all go back to the wonderful people God has allowed to cross my path for this period of my life. I love you guys soo much! 

I can't wait to grow together in this coming year...
"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ" II Peter 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!