Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas: 414 Style

Okay, I will just say, it's a writer's block night. 

I have been staring at this blank post box for, well, quite a while. And I wish I could bring myself to write. I even have a topic that I really want to share, but it's just not coming tonight and I really want to do it justice. 

So I think instead I will just do some picture posting and then tackle some more things on my to-do list before I head to bed. (Yes, I live my life by the lists... they never go away even when I am on a break from school! :-) 

Christmas in the Dorm of 414



Open dorm night - Melvin couldn't wait to have all his friends over!





You never know what you're going to get from these girls next! I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!