Sunday, December 12, 2010

You Know it's Christmas Break When....

You know it's Christmas break when: 

* The snow outside is swirling in the air and accumulating on the ground.
* I am up beyond midnight by delight rather than diligence :-) 
* It's been hardly 24 hours of being home and five of those hours have already been spent hanging out with Jeremy, thoroughly enjoying his company and conversation. 
* I spent another five hours of the day with my youngest brother Wesley (due to my mom being miserably sick and needing someone to entertain him). 
* I spend the entire day in sweat pants, just because I could.... 
* We can have Taco Bell for dinner because it's a 2 minute drive rather than 20 minutes. 
* I finally sat down and waded through all the loose papers that had been piling on my desk for the last month and organized them neatly into a 3 ring binder with my class notes from the semester. 
* I can actually BE on the internet at this time of night.
* I continually get that "little kid excitement" whenever it truly hits me that I have nearly a whole month to spend here at home with my family!
* I have the extra time to blog every day - which I plan to faithfully do.... 

That's the goal right now for every day of Christmas break! We shall see how that goes :-) 

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing with me!