Saturday, March 26, 2011

Goofy Note

Hi my little blog.

I have not forgotten about you.... As I'm sure you can understand, I have been real busy with school these last couple weeks. But be assured, I have not forgotten about you.

(In fact, I still find myself keeping an eye out for random little things during my day to share with you, blog. The trick is to find time that's not harried with school-work in order to actually write these things down!)

But I have good news, blog! This coming week at school is missions conference, which I am excited for for more reasons than one. Yet one is that I will have opportunity to write more AND to keep you updated on what goes on in the conference.

We anticipate God will stir our hearts to have a sharper focus similar to His own view of the world. (that was an oddly constructed sentence. But I'm gonna leave it that way, because I like the idea it so unsmoothly conveys! :-)

And now, I'm off to get ready for bed. I just back from soccer and there are one or two things standing in the way before I can crawl into bed for sweet sleep.

Oh, and thank you Lord for parents who drove for 3 hours to come visit me and see my dorm room and hang out for almost a whole day! That was so fun....

-Janell Knudson, signing off
Good night little blog!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your blog feels the same as mine does when it comes to updating. Infact, mine might be a bit more neglected.

    This is a cute post, just like the person writing it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!