Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sick :-(

Feel like I kind of fell off the face of the earth for the last few days? Well, I kind of did....

Don't take your health for granted. When you're counting your blessings, start with the fact that you can stand and walk without feeling dizzy enough to have to sit down. Then be thankful that you didn't handle three less-than-becoming nosebleeds in the last day and a half. And don't forget the fact that you have walked across campus in the warm sunshine.

For all this and more, praise God.
For the little things, praise God.

You never know how much you appreciate them till you go a few days without them.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Lady! Nose bleeds are the worst. :P I'm so sorry, and I hope you're feeling better like that! *snaps fingers* God's good, and I'm praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Bri. I'm getting there.... It's great to be at home now and to have a Spring break week to rest up. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!