Saturday, February 26, 2011

E. Short

This has been a beautifully productive day! It's rapidly coming to a close, but of course, happily, this one will be finished out with a soccer game in the gym. It just doesn't feel like an official Saturday without soccer time. :-)

I just have to say, in the midst of this goal to get my "to-do" list done, I have really enjoyed friend-time! I invited Erin Short to come to Panera bread with me to do homework. We ended up having such a great evening chatting and helping each other with assignments.

I was just thinking how long I've known her (all the way since freshmen year) and how much I appreciate about her....


* she has been a loyal friend for all the time I've known her
* she takes time to write a hand-written card if she hasn't seen me in a while (and I know it's not just me she does that for!)
* she is blunt and honest (usually when I need it the most :-)
* she has a huge grin that is quick to show up in a conversation - even if it's because she's teasing in her playful way
* she is steadfastly waiting on God's perfect timing as He reveals what He wants for her life

Erin, I'm not sure if you even read my blog, but just the same, here's a thankful post for all that you mean to me. Love you girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!