Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Different "Free Speech"

I realized tonight how little I've been blogging. And I also realized that that's because I feel like I have to have some new epiphany or catastrophic event to talk about.

But the joy is in the little things (as my blog heading reads, I think). So even though we are already 3 days into the month of February, I'm going to dub this "Free Speech February" for my blog. That is where I don't limit myself so much in what I write.

Instead, I'll write about anything and everything - as long as I write SOMETHING each and every day. No matter how long or short.

May God be honored in the big things AND in the little things that I bring to the table on this little corner of the internet. :-)

And with that said, I'm counting that as my "little" thing to say tonight. More to come tomorrow! I think this will have me on the lookout during the day for what could be in my blog. This should be an adventure....

3 comments:

  1. We often forget the little things. God's grace is abundant in our lives every day, even in the tiniest of blessings. Looking forward to read what comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nick. It's so encouraging to hear comments. Hope you have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You missed a day Janell. :P I enjoy reading peoples blogs, so many people don't keep up on theirs. I find it wonderful to see what God is doing in peoples lives. I have been wanting to start a blog but haven't had the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!