Monday, February 14, 2011

Tired....

You know how I said that I'm going to blog everyday? Well, I'm getting on here solely out of duty tonight. Just because I need to write something.
Yet, I feel like anything I say tonight would lead me down crazy rabbit trails when I'd rather be sleeping right now.

I will just say this one thought that has been echoing in my mind since I heard it at the teacher conference (because maybe you are like me, feeling like you have so many goals and aspirations that you could never reach all you have in your mind wanting to do.)

Never let your goals become the source of your guilt trip. Don't let your devotional "system" kill your joy of time with the Lord. God wants your devotion during "devotions". Enjoy them.

Enjoy HIM.

And now, I'm gonna go enjoy sleep. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Very good and encouraging thought! I hope you got some exceptionally good rest. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!