Wednesday, March 9, 2011

In love with the Blueberry

She is a lover of mustaches, owls, great danes, carmel and converse shoes.
Oh, and photography.
(I'm with her there! I love a good photograph, though I have to admit, I'm not as faithful at putting them up on my own blog.)

Some people are crazy cute, amazingly in-tune with their own adorable style, and completely 102% original!
Do you know someone who is overflowing with so much creativity, it just comes pouring out of them even when they're NOT trying!?
Who is that person that is always saying something you have to ask, "Where in the world did THAT come from!?" But really as you can do is laugh and shake your head and think, "I have never heard anything like that before. But it's funny." :-)

For me, it's THIS girl....
I met her at camp last year and somehow or another we got each other's blog addresses. She never ceases to amaze me and crack me up. Blogs like this remind me that Life is FuN. (And if I'm not careful, I'll get too focused on to-do lists and the stuff of life I HAVE to do. I'll forget it's okay to let loose and be goofy sometimes.)
I just have to pass on this address to anyone who might need a smile today. Check it out, you will totally love her as much as I do!

http://therewebe.blogspot.com

You are my "blogging-hero" Bri! Keep it comin'. Love ya

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! Janell! You are amazingly too sweet! I'm gasping here, AND blushing, haha! Thank you, and I should tell you that your posts are inspiring- they are always glorifying to the Lord and encouraging times a million! You are the Best! Keep up your posting, too, lady!!

    Love,
    Bri

    *still blushing*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!