Monday, January 18, 2010

Bed, Sweet Bed...

See, it doesn't take much at all these days to excite me. 
For days this "new post" button has seemed rather daunting at my fingertips. I want to write. Really I do. It's just that when I finally accomplish the long-awaited homework, and faced with the choice between computer and bed there always seems to be a blatantly obvious choice.

What am even I doing trying to wax eloquent tonight? The truth of the matter is that I don't have a clue which direction to take this blog! I am trying to concentrate my thoughts above the voices in the background. My roommate is on a cleaning spree tonight - I don't know what got into her. But I LIKE it! lol 
She just realized how long we have been listening to her Spanish music and she exclaimed, "I'm sorry for putting you through that." I wasn't gonna say anything.... but since she asks I'd have to say I don't largely love that music. But it's okay cuz I love HER! :-) 
I could tell you about my day at KTC and how much I love those kids and even learn from them. I have the most fun job! One day I can't wait to have a classroom full of kids like that... I could very easily write all the bigs and littles of it... 

I could write a passage that deals with the Holy Spirit filling a child of Christ every day. I read it tonight that touched me deeply. I very much want to write about that, but not tonight. 

Now that I'm actually here and lying in bed, I am fighting the sleep. I know I am going to drift off with my computer still in lap and my alarm still set for 2:30 in the afternoon! 
So, I shall leave you with this meager "hello; goodnight" thing. 
On another night in the near future I can leave you with a little more meat to chew on. You can be certain, there are things God has been working on in me that are bursting to be shared! 

Sweet dreams. 
Oh how I look forward to sweet bed.... 

(is that pathetic?....)

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up Janell! I know you get tired, but if you keep writting them, I'll keep reading them :)
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!