Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm still around

Just wanted to let you know I haven't strayed too far from my roots of this blog. I've just gone to college - which is a mere 3 hours away from my hometown, and yet such an uncaluable distance from my relaxing "homework-free" life as I knew it back home. 
I hope that sentence wasn't too confusing. I was trying to make a little joke. It sounded funny in my head.... There's so much more to be written, but I'm not really in the frame of mind to write something largely profound or revealing. I just wanted to say, hey little blog, I haven't forgotten about you! I will be keeping up with you as I forge ahead into these crazy college days! 

Well, I'm heading off to see how far I make it into reading Ryrie before I drift away to dreamland. For tonight, I leave you with this snowy scrapbook page I did over Christmas break. 

Thanks for reading! I'll write more shortly. 
(Still trying to gain my bearings on the homework this semester. It'll be fine soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!