Saturday, November 19, 2011

Getting Sentimental

Don't fail to realize what you have in college life.... Because before you know it, you'll be moving on to the next phase of life.

(Why does the song "You're Gonna Miss This"* keep running itself over in my mind?)

Every basketball game I watch,
or devotional time I spend with the girls,
or quick run to the library down the street,
or guitar/violin playing session with AnnaLee,
or Saturday soccer-time....

The closer it gets to ending, the more I don't want it to end.

*Chorus:
You're gonna miss this/You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days/Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times/So take a good look around
You may not know it now..../But you're gonna miss this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!