Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Greatest Enemy Trembles.....


I cannot be effective until I truly realize that I CAN'T do it, but God CAN.

Just when I start to think
I can do the work by myself,
I'll fall.
And the devil won't concern himself
With me at all
When I attempt to do great things
Through my own power.
Because he knows that I am only weak
As a twig in a hurricane
When I'm doing it by myself.
There are forces at work in this world
That are much greater power than I.
How easily I will crumble
In the battle
If I do not have on the armor
For the battle.

But the devil stops to take notice
When he sees a warrior
That is backed by the strength
Of the Great Commander.
He trembles with fear
As He realizes there is One
Greater than him
And he boils with anger as he realizes
That he will crumble
And there is nothing he can do about it.

With God's power behind me;
The power of His Holy Spirit
Inside of me
As I ask Him to fill me up each day

The devil will tremble and strive,
But he will NOT prevail.

Praise God!
But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory, through our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!