Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Happenings of College Life

- walking across the parking lot to a friend's apartment who lives THAT close to school so I can have breakfast with her

- study parties for huge orals test that consist of covering 7 doctrines in one day (plus alot of rabbit trails)....

- pumpkin soft-serve ice cream from the cafeteria

- light-poles with enchanting Christmas lights twirled around them spread out over campus

- accidently falling asleep while setting my alarm and taking a much longer nap than I bargained for

- intramural soccer with such a great, amazing group of people! (and enough of them to make FOUR teams)

That gives you a little glimpse of my day today :-)
And here's a fun work of art that I forgot to post earlier - my bulletin board from practicum week! The class helped me out by drawing what they are thankful for. Oh, how I miss those second graders.....

2 comments:

  1. Your college life posts make me miss college life a bit... Then I remember the homework and studying :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I bet you were loads of fun to have around campus! Although it's true, I am happy to be seeing a light at the end of the tunnel where the homework will one day subside.... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me!