Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ramblings from a Sleepy Brain

Getting pretty tired thinking of all the things that need to happen between now and the end of the semester - The three big ones being my online senior portfolio, creating responses to questions for my senior interview, and a Scripture memory scholarship.
*hint* If you are wondering things to pray for concerning me these days, this would be a great place to start (and would be so much appreciated!)
As a sidenote: I'm sure my Study-Buddy would appreciate prayer too.... She has her turn for orals tomorrow! She needn't be worried though; she's going to be great :-)

On a more light-hearted note, I had the most wonderful conversation tonight with my camp director's wife! She is a woman of such marvelous faith who I am honored to consider my friend :-) It was so refreshing to hear from her corner of the world! She and her children played some of the lead roles in a community production this past week. It was such a blessing to me to hear the way she had depended on God to get her through the whole thing, AND to help her do well in it - with NO prior experience.
And people who didn't recognize her thought she was a professional actress. (She's fabulous in the skits at camp, so that doesn't surprise me one bit :-)
I was so glad to hear how she enjoyed the play so much, while at the same time she was able to use that as just another outlet to (as she put it),

"Love people to Jesus." I like that.

But I really should try to get some things done, and then head to bed. It's going to be a CrAzY next couple of days.... But then there is Thanksgiving break to look forward to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!