Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alternatives :-)

So, while I was looking for pictures relating to "kindness" to compliment my previous post, I came across some pretty good ones. Not so somber and inspiring as the one I finally chose (I couldn't get away from wanting to pick that one!) but the others are definitely worth a look, as they are undoubtedly "touching" images... In more ways than one!

                             What are a few germs given in the name of kindness?

                                                   Oh is THAT what it is??....

                             Pay it Forward. Easily explained by a child on a 
                            chalkboard. What a practical and revolutionary idea.

                                     Off to a good start on his kindness practice....

                                       Doesn't this one just make your heart melt!? 
                                         (See, you can show love even to someone 
                                             who's a little different from you! :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!