Sunday, March 7, 2010

Delighting to Inspire

I am rather excited about this new background.

Okay, I'll admit that's a little of an understatement... I am THRILLED to find a background that doesn't clutter with so many colors and patterns as before. It's cheery, yet simple. 

It makes me happy. Very.

I'm learning I have alot to learn about blogs and the world of blogging. Somehow, it seems like there are "strict rules" to this whole blogging thing. I find myself wanting to fit into the "good blogger mold." But then I get discouraged when I don't have the time or the computer know-how to do it. 

So back to my roots of reasons to blog. I'm not looking for it to be "best blog on the block." I try not to care about how many (or how few) comments come my way. For me it's just the pure joy of playing with words. The privilege of freedom to speak and the excersise of sharing my "trial and error." 

The more I think about it, the more I HOPE for my blog to be something outside the cookie cutter of a "normal" blog. Plain and simple. 

Even if that means having a bazillion quotation marks in one post. 
lol Don't put it past me!... 
That, or being "a follower" of myself... Seriously, I accidently clicked on the option that I wanted to follow this blog, and now if you look on my list of followers I am listed as one of them! I'm still trying to figure out how to get that off of there... :-P 

Oh well, maybe during this week of spring break. So enough apologizing for not having everything "just so," or for not blogging for large chunks at a time.... it's back to sharing of the little tidbits on my mind as they come. It's not a job; it's a joy. It's not a duty; it's a delight. 

 There's so much to catch up on! I hope to start posting more faithfully and inspire you in your own creative endeavors, whatever your cup of tea may be! 

Growing in Grace, (and in blogging know-how!)

Janell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me!